Friday, August 23, 2013

High Five for Friday




 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

TGIF friends!

Can you believe it's Friday already?  I'm sure there are plenty of you saying..."Finally, this has been THE longest week!" But, for me, it has flown by.  We survived another week of Kindergarten...and the first week of homework.  I must say, Brother Goose is a genius! (I know...all momma's say that about their kids. LOL!)  He is already ready to take his first sight word test.  He's worked so hard this week.

Here's a couple of other things we're high five'n this week:

PhotoGrid_1377270857955.jpg

1.  Brother Goose had his very first soccer game of the year.  He is on the same team as last year, along with a couple of other kids, so its nice to be able to see some familiar faces.  AND, he did great!

2.  I made spinach cubes.  I love green smooties, but I always have a problem with the spinach going bad before I can get to it all.  So, I found this idea on Pinterest and FINALLY made it happen this week.

3.  Lil' Miss had her very first time out.  It was so hard not to smile at her cute little pouty face.

4.  We had a great time at a family birthday party for one of Brother's buddies.

5.  Daddy Goose had his three wheeler out last night and the goslings had a blast pretending to ride it.  This boy cracks me up - "I'm peelin' out, Momma!" he says.


What are you high five'n today?

Always ~ Momma Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose