Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social



Happy Sunday friends!

While I'm working on computer "stuff," Lil' Miss is taking a nap and Brother Goose is hangin' in his fort next to me.  Sundays are my favorite day for relaxing, football and fun!  What are you up to this fine sun shining day?



I thought it would be fun to be a little social today. :)  So, I decided to link up with Neely & Ashley for a few questions about blogs. Check it out.

1.  What is the name if your blog? Momma Goose & Gaggle

2.  What do you love most about blogging? The freedom to let go of my thoughts.

3. Why did you start blogging? I needed a creative outlet.  And a way to

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world? Write about something you love and don't let it become a "job."

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had? It's hard not to compare my blog with others.  My blog is about me and my family.  It is mine.  It is perfect for ME. :)

6.  Three blogs I love:  MamaLaughlin, (a super fun Texas gal who's all about her boys, fashion and fitness) OrgJunkie (Cleaning tips, organizing ideas and menu planning.  Yay!) and Absolute Mommy (a girl/blog I just met and can't seem to stay away from!  Love his SAHM!)

Always ~ Momma Goose

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you in regards to not letting blogging become a job. It is easy to become obsessed with content, pics, and traffic. At some point, you just have to be happy with the blog being yours and writing about your niche.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose