Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hi!

Where has life gone these last few weeks?

Here's a couple of thoughts...

We got our weekly car wash.

Lil' Miss doesn't like the car wash.
Had our oil changed while eating (or foaming) chocolate ice cream.


I started the Insanity DVD series...again...IT IS SOOOO SUPER HARD!!
My post-workout face!
We've been going to the gym a couple days a week.  On Monday, I found these little "gems" in the gym parking lot...hmmm either a celebration of a great workout OR someone has to booze-it-up just to get through the workout.  Either way, let's not litter, OK?  OK.


Oh, and let's not forget baseball.  LOTS AND LOTS OF BASEBALL!! 

Cutest lil player!  I can get you an autographed rookie card if you'd like! :)
Let's not forget the cutest lil' baseball sister! :)

Life is busy and beautiful! We're praying yours is beautiful too!

What have you been up to?

Always ~ Momma Goose

You can always see what I'm up to on Instagram, Facebook and even Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose