Friday, April 19, 2013

A little tears never hurt...

Some days are just meant for tears. Not the sobbing, "I did my best" kind, but the somber, I wish things were different kind.

Between all that's been going on in our nation this week and another new found food allergy for Lil' Miss...it just feels good to let a tear fall down my face. To release the pain in my heart and mind. To feel sad for people losing and fighting for their lives and to protect mine. (Or because strawberries can cause such havoc!) ;(

My prayer for today...that we, pull together as a "family" to cry, to be sad for our losses and troubles, but mostly to gain strength and support from each other. Cry, pray, and be together to relieve your pain and stress, because you haven't in a while, because your friends amd family need you, because it helps.

Pray and cry with me, won't you?

Always ~ Momma Goose

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose