Monday, March 11, 2013

Mellow Monday & Meal Plan

Happy Monday, friends!

How many of you are dragging today because of the time change?  We can't drag because we have a busy day and week ahead of us.  Who knew sports for an almost 5 year old little boy would take up so much time.  He is, however, having a great time.  (And so are we.)

We did have a pretty mellow weekend.  I spent most of the day yesterday catching up on my housekeeping like laundry and floors, etc.  I also tackled a long overdue project...my home office!

I've been using my office as a "catch-all" place for the last couple months.  One night last week I "wigged" out because I couldn't even pay bills at the computer because it was piling up so much.  Surprisingly, it only took me 1.5 hours or so. It was mostly dealing with paperwork, putting seasonal decorations into their "home," and other general tidy'ing.  After all was picked up I dusted everything, steam mopped the floors and was so happy with myself.

I am super excited about my new bill pay, home management, organization system that I'm putting together now that my office is clean and ready.  I'm hoping to be able to share these with you later.

After all of my cleaning yesterday, we ended the day with our new tradition, Taco Sunday with Brother & Sister-in-law Goose and Cuz Goose!

Here's what we're eating this week:


Monday:  Leftovers (I did a lot of cooking last week and didn't have a leftover night)
Tuesday: Spaghetti
WednesdayCrescent hot dogs with baked onion rings (from The Daily Happenings of a Stay at Home Mom) and veggies
Thursday:  Baked chicken breasts and sweet potatoes with spinach
Friday: Take & Bake Pizza (Papa Murphy's - my new favorite!)
Saturday:  Date Night! :)
Sunday: Tacos

With Lil' Miss's egg & milk allergy I adjust recipes or provide her with something else to eat.  It takes a little more planning and caution, but it's just another reason why I meal plan!

Do you meal plan?  I do because it saves me time, money, and answers the never ending "What's for dinner?" question.  After you've checked out my menu plan and then see others at Orgjunkie.com.

What are you eating this week?

Always ~ Momma Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose