Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting!



Once again, I have been dutifully searching the halls of Pinterest to find YOU amazing DIYs, recipes and inspiration.  (Ok, well maybe to find me some amazing ideas, recipes and inspiration. :)  Here are some of the awesome ideas I found this week:

St. Patrick's Day has always been a big deal in our house as my dad is half Irish.  We've celebrated the American tradition of being Irish by eating the corned beef and cabbage on this fun holiday.  I am so excited now that I get to pass this part of our heritage and tradition down to my goslings.  While we pretty much ALWAYS have the corned beef and cabbage dinner, we don't always dress the house for it...well, this year I'm goin' all out with this fun DIY craft.

Source: hgtv.com via Pamela on Pinterest

Organization is so much fun to research.  There are a million different ways to keep track of your stuff and keep you on task.  This is one of my favorite organization tips with a little country style.



I love, love, LOVE crescent rolls! They are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner AND dessert! Here's a great place to get yummy crescent roll recipes!

Source: kidskubby.com via Scott on Pinterest


And finally, a little inspiration for your Wednesday!




Always ~ Momma Goose

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog this evening! I am glad to discover your blog and follow along. :) I love these pins...the pepperoni rolls look especially delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love corned beef and cabbage. Sometimes I make that, and sometimes I make a colcannon instead.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose