Saturday, January 5, 2013

I love, love, LOVE this blog linkup!



First of all, I LOVE having painted nails and toes!  I have been getting my nails and toes done for many, many years.  I enjoy the "girl" time at the nail shop and the girly-ness of painted nails and toes.

Secondly,  I LOVE Vicki and Tara's blogs, My Vickilicious Life and Fabulous but evil.  They are super fun reads!  Plus, who doesn't LOVE a girl who LOVES manicures, cheeseburgers, diet soda...I mean, the list could go on and on! :)

Lastly and most "awesome-ly," I LOVE that these two things I LOVE are linked each week with The Nail Files!!  So, of course you know I wanna play with the gals on Vicki and Tara's blogs!


This week, its chilly and almost blue outside which inspired me (and my manicurist, Shelbe, made happen) to go with blue on my nails. The blue is actually colored acrylic and the glitter is...well, I dunno other than awesome! :)

MyCollage_1.png
Voila...a Bling'd Blue Winter!
 If you LOVE nail polish and other fun girly things, go check out these gals!

Always ~ Momma Goose





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose