Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


Well, here it is a "year" since my last post! (Har-har-har!) I cannot believe time has passed so quickly.  The entire month of December is now a blur.  A fun and exciting blur!  Daddy Goose survived another peak-season at UPS, I survived another peak-season as a UPS wife, our goslings had a great Christmas, we got to see my entire family and we just wrapped up a weekend in the snow with my in-laws.  Yup, I'd say it was a pretty successful holiday season.

With all of the "hoopla" (as Daddy Goose would say) of the holiday, I have missed my nightly "de-briefing" or blogging session.  I haven't had the time, the energy and frankly the words to write over the past few weeks.  It was an unexpected, but needed blogging hiatus.

This time of year brings me feelings of new beginnings, fresh starts and clean slates. I’m fairly certain others feel it too and that’s why millions use this time of year to quit doing something, start doing something to be a better ** you fill in the blank.  As the new year crept up on me, I began thinking of what I'd like to resolve to do differently in 2013.  Which is a little funny because I’ve taken on the attitude that if you're going to make a change...why wait?  Do it now!

The one resolution I kept coming up with was to get back to blogging.  However, I decided it was one resolution I WAS going to wait to fulfill until January 1st.  I just needed a little more time.  For what, I don’t know.

And now…here I am, 10:45 p.m., Wednesday night, pajamas on, hot tea handy, computer problems and all…blogging and happy!

What about you, are you making New Year’s Resolutions?  What about those ½ Year Resolutions we made?  Are you keeping up with them?

Always ~ Momma Goose





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose