Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Toddler Tuesday: 4th of July Craft Projects

Wow did I have big plans for today.  Between MOPS, crafting here with my goslings, blogging, finishing up my catch up cleaning and the town fireworks display tonight, it was going to be a non-stop day.  However, I should know that the only thing I should plan for as a parent is not to be to attached to one plan, because it doesn't always work out exactly how I'd planned.  Today's plan buster, Brother Goose is sick.  (Don't worry, I'm sure its nothing serious.  With a little extra snuggling, sleep and Tylenol I'm sure he'll be back to running me ragged tomorrow.)  To make things a little more interesting, both of my goslings were up at 6 a.m.!!!!  If you don't know this about Daddy Goose and I already...WE LOVE TO SLEEP!  Usually, so do my goslings.  It's generally pretty quiet around here until around 8 a.m. unless we have somewhere to be.  So, while I'm always planning and hoping for naps, I am sure they will be a little longer than normal today.

Even though WE may not be crafting, I didn't want you to be neglected.  Here are a few of the ideas I gathered for today:

A 4th of July Noise Maker from Toddler Craft.

Photo courtesy of: Toddler Craft

Image courtesy of: Kids Soup


Photo courtesy of: Projects for Preschoolers
Who knows, we might even still get to them.  Sometimes a little quiet crafting is a good way to pass the time when you're not feeling well.  I'm not planning anything for today, we'll just take it as it comes.  Good luck to you and your crafting today or whatever you have planned.

Momma Goose


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose