Thursday, May 10, 2012

LAST MINUTE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA!

There are so many things I love about where Brother Goose goes to preschool, Kerman Christian School.  They have great teachers, great administration and they encourage creativity through artwork.  Over the past year, I've collected a lot of drawings, paintings and other fun crafts that Brother Goose has brought home.  Someday I'll create a scrapbook for he and I to remember these days.   (Next week I'll write a post on other ideas for kids artwork.)  Today, he came home with this super fun and cute Mother's Day gift poem.  If you have little kids and are still on the look out for a gift for a mom or grandma, here 'ya go!

On a piece of colored paper, write or type this poem:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls


But every day I'm growing - 
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.


So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.


Take your child's hand and stamp a handprint at the bottom of your paper or anywhere you'd like. The one Brother Goose did has handprint clip-art all around it.  Here's a link for baby/kid safe ink.



Handprint poem Brother Goose made. 

Hopefully, you've already gotten your gifts made or purchased, wrapped and ready for delivery.  Or better yet, maybe you have a sister who did all the work for you!!

Thank you, Kerman Christian Preschool for the sweet poem and idea!

Happy Mother's Day!

Momma Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose