Thursday, February 7, 2013

Coffee Talk & It's OK Thursday!

This morning, I had a great visit over coffee with a great friend.  We enjoyed several cups by the fire while catching up and watching Lil' Miss undressed herself and parade around in a diaper to entertain herself AND us.

My heart smiles when I get to spend quality time with friends and family.  It is one of those irreplaceable times that leave you feeling good throughout the day.  This friend is especially special, we've known each other a looooooooooooooong time!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's also left me with a feeling that its OK that...

...I stayed in my jammies until noon.
Well...tecnhically not my jammies, but a close version of them.

...I ate my breakfast standing at the kitchen counter.
Don't all mommas do this?

...I Had a couple chocolate chips in said breakfast.
Peach greek yogurt, granola, strawberries and chocolate chips...I dare you not to love it!

...it was a little more than a couple.
Shhhhh! They're a flat belly diet food! LOL!

...I'm overly excited about the Mary Kay box that appeared on my door step this afternoon!
 I heart pink!

...I'm excitedly nervous about my trip next week.
More to come on where we're going another day. :)

...I'm saddened that football season is over.
Did the Ravens REALLY win the Super Bowl?
...I'm saddened by Lil' Miss's allergy diagnosis.
It can be a tough life without those chocolate chips.

...Lil' Miss is allergic to milk, eggs, cats and dust mites.  (More to come on that, as well.)
There are waaaaaaay worse things in life that can happen.

What's OK with you this week?

Always ~ Momma Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose