Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 Days - Day 10

Wow, 10 days have passed already?!  Time flies when you're having fun, huh?



For several years now I've seen the Ford breast cancer campaign, "Fight Like a Girl."  Today, I wanted to write a little about their campaign and how much I love their slogan.  Like most days, I type in what I want to look for into Google and unlike most days, today I got something totally unexpected.  Fight Like a Girl is also a club/website supporting women (and men, too) who are battling cancer!  How awesome is that?!

Seriously...how cool is that logo!!! Photo source.

There are pages and pages and of useful information on cancer.  From alternative medicines to general articles about "your" type of cancer to life after cancer.  The website also has personal stories of breast cancer.  The site will also help you raise funds with "Fight Like a Girl" gear for your cancer awareness event, such as Relay for Life or Run for a Cure.

Check out Fight Like a Girl...maybe even share your story on cancer!

 I am excited to find another favorite and USEFUL website!

Always ~ Momma Goose

P.S.  Look over to the right and check out my membership badge! :)

Go to Day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose