Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1/2 Year Resolution - Check Up

Image Courtesy of:  Directory Journal
Can you believe it's been over two months since we made our 1/2 year resolutions?  My 1/2 year resolutions were to:
  • Drink more water each day.
  • Be more consistent about jogging/exercising.
  • Find new ways to show Daddy Goose how much I appreciate his hard work.
  • Be more patient of and forgiving to those who hurt me.
I am doing OK.  Resolutions are always a hard thing to keep, don't you think?  Just as hard in July, August and September as they are in January.  The one that I've been great about is drinking more water each day.

I thought it was a good time to check in with you so we can all redirect and re-concentrate our efforts!  It's not that I (or maybe you) haven't done these things.  It's just that checking in and keeping ourselves accountable is a great way to keep from fizzling out.

Sooooo.....how are your 1/2 year resolutions going? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look here.) How are some of the ways you've reminded or motivated yourself over the past two months about your resolutions?  I've now got mine printed and on my desk.

I can't wait to hear how you're doing!

Always ~ Momma Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose