This recipe caught my eye a couple of weeks ago from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Since then, I've really been looking forward to making it. The best part is, it can also be lunch for the next couple of days.
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing (We are using Ken's Creamy Ceasar)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 12 slider buns or 4-6 regular sized hamburger buns (We're using Italian rolls)
Enjoy your Mellow Monday!
P.S. I finished the California Classic 1/2 Marathon! It was a great experience and the route was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the event.
|Just about half done|
|Only 1.1 miles left!|
|We got to run through the zoo.|
|Just as you finish up, down the 1st baseline, to homeplate!|