Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF!

Getting an "early" start this morning on life. We've got a busy day ahead.

But...I did take a timeout to have a breakfast date on the back patio with sweet Lil' Miss and Daddy Goose!

I love fall mornings! Now that we are finally getting some cool weather in the mornings,  we can put on our slippers and have a breakfast picnic!

I promise that's just the color of my grout...it seriously looks awful in this pic! :(

Check out Lil' Miss' s Elmo slippers (hand-me-down from Brother) and she also had on a  Spider-Man sweatshirt because she wants to be just like Brother.

We're hoping to continue this cool weather trend, but it IS the central valley,  so I'm not holding my breath.

What's the weather like where you live??

Always ~ Momma Goose

1 comment:

  1. We have had low 70's in the morning this week and it is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose