Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's OK Thursday

This morning after I said goodbye to Daddy Goose & Brother and rushed back in and ran to my favorite morning machine - my Keurig!  I thought to myself, wow, I am addicted this morning ritual.  (I'm sure plenty of you feel the same way about coffee.)  I started thinking to myself...what else am I addicted to? Some addictions are bad, but some are OK!  Here are a few others of mine...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK that...

...I'm addicted to hot coffee in the morning.

...I'm addicted to my slippers.

...I'm addicted to fires in my wood stove.

...I'm addicted to Pinterest! (Let's face it, every other social media as well!)

...I'm addicted to hugs and kisses from my goslings!

...I'm addicted to seeing Daddy Goose walk through the door.

...I'm addicted to my addictions!


What's OK with you today?

Always ~ Momma Goose

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Diet Cherry Pepsi...over ice! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose