Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days - Day 5


What are you doing on Sunday October 7th at 8:00 a.m.?  You could be walking in the Making Strides Against Cancer walk/run event at Woodward Park!

Making Strides Against Cancer is an event put on by the American Cancer Society, locally by the Central Valley chapter.  The event is:
"a celebration of survivorship - an occasion to express hope and our shared goal to end a disease that threatens the lives of so many people we love."
Your small donation of $35.00 will go toward funding research, supporting women who have been diagnosed with cancer as well as allowing access to mammograms to women who may not otherwise have access to them.

As with many races of this kind, individuals, teams and companies get involved and reach for high donation goals.  As of tonight, I & I Property Management is leading the pack, raising $4,961.44!  The teams dedication to the fight against cancer is worth a standing ovation!  Great job, I & I!

Now you know where I'll be on Sunday morning...Making Strides Against Cancer to help create awareness, provide support and remember my friends who have lost their battle.

Where will you be?

Always ~ Momma Goose

Go to Day 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose