Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days - Day 15


Oh.  My.  Goodness!  Here I am sitting at my computer at 11:00 p.m. writing this post.  I almost missed another day! :(  It has been one of those days, where we are up and out of the house by 8:30 a.m. and we got home around 7:00 p.m.  The goslings, Daddy Goose and I are all at the end of our line.  ZZZZZZZ.... I mean...  Time to wake up, see how alert you (and I) are and take a POP Quiz  to see how much we're all paying attention about breast cancer.

Over __________ many cases of breast cancer are found each year.
A.  100,000
B.  200,000
C.  300,000
D.  400,000

One in ________ women will get breast cancer in their lifetime.
A.  2
B.  4
C.  15
E.  7

How long has October been Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
A.  25 years
B.  15 years
C.  10 years
D.  20 years

What are some of the reasons for early detection of breast cancer?
A.  Greater range of treatment options
B.  Better Treatment Outcomes
C.  Less extensive surgery
D.  All of the above

What is the cancer fighting source do fatty fish, white chia seends, flaxseeds and walnuts provide?
A.  Fiber
B.  Omega 3s
C.  Cruciferous Vegetables
D.  Folate

What color is the ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness Month?  (Really...this is a gimme!)
A.  Black
B.  Brown
C.  Yellow
D.  PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tune in tomorrow and see how well you did.  I hope you've been paying attention, knowing some (of course not all, like that PINK is the ribbon color for Breast Cancer Awareness Month) of these answers could literally save your life.

Always ~ Momma Goose

2 comments:

  1. Cute quiz. I can totally relate to writing a blog post at 11:00 at night. And then I tell myself I'll never procrastinate like that again...but somehow I still put off my writing until the last minute. Oh well! :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sage! I am definitely a late night poster...which sometimes gets me in trouble. Ahhh...the life of a stay at home wife/mom! :)

      Thanks for visiting! Momma Goose

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you ~ leave me a comment!

~ Momma Goose